Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just Wishing Everybody Happy Holidays

Here's the deal, I'm sure everybody knows that it's the holiday season. It's the time of giving and receiving and well wishing and a bunch of other stuff. But the one thing people love to do the most, is spreading the holiday cheer. Well I like to spread the holiday cheer as much as the next guy, but I like to do it with music. So I got to thinking, what artist and or song can I use to spread the holiday cheer? I soon realized that I couldn't think of one, because I thought of five. So without further Apu, lol. Here are a couple of Christmas songs you might enjoy.

Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas


My Chemical Romance - All I Want For Christmas is You


New Found Glory - Ex-Miss


Simple Plan - My Christmas List


Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out


No comments: