Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some 25 Random Facebook Thing

Here's the deal,

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)

25 random things about me:

1. I hate chain letters so I don't know why I'm doing this.

2. I assume to much and it tends to get me into trouble a lot.

3. My full name is Antonio Delgado Delgado Aguilar Muñoz.
Double Delgado, seriously.

4. I collect to many comics, most of which are Marvel. It's at a point where they're all over my living room.

5. A continuation of #4, I own over 300 comics that I have never read.

6. Even though I usually have the latest in tech, I never had a cell phone til this past December. But at least it's an iPhone.

7. One of my guilty pleasures is the Disney channel show Wizards of Waverly Place.

8. I trust people to easily, and it's gotten me into trouble.

9. I've gone to six flags over 40 times, but non in the last three years.

10. I've been to over 400 Cubs games and over 60 Bears games, but never as a fan.
(Meaning I've never bought a ticket and or had a seat)

11. I'm able to start a conversation with anyone, even if it's the first time we've met. A trait I sadly developed AFTER high school.

12. Some of my friends say I talk to much about Attack of the Show and The Totally Rad Show. I for one think you can never talk to much about said shows.

13. I have never drank any alcoholic beverage or smoked any kind of cigarette in my entire life. With the exception of wine at church.

14. I go to church pretty much once a year. That once being December 12th at 4am were we sing Las Mañanitas to la Virgen de Guadalupe.

15. I still have a box full of component cables that I took when CompUSA went under.

16. I have a pet beta fish name Beta Ray Bill which I got at a Quinceañera almost two years ago.

17. I waited in line over night and slept on the floor in the middle of November for 8 hours to get my Nintendo Wii on the day it was released.

18. I've owned ever Nintendo system ever made with the exception of the Virtual Boy, and they all still work.

19. I tend to be a pack rat and still have things like the boxes that my PS3, Nintendo Wii, Macbook and Canon camera came in.

20. I put ketchup on almost anything and everything, such as scrambled eggs, pizza and rice.

21. When it comes to cooking, I'm like the Mexican Macgyver. I can make a full meal with almost nothing but condiments.

22. When I was a little kid, I was given the nickname Tornillo, which means screw. It's good to know that it's stood the test of time.

23. Even though I'm really into rock and alternative music, I use to like rap and hip hop when I was younger. It still freaks people out when I start singing Regulate.

24. I have a lot of trouble controlling what I say sometimes. It's like I have word vomit when it comes to insults.

25. I once worked at Navy Pier selling cinnamon roasted nuts. People use to come up to me and say stuff like; "I smelled you nuts as soon as I walked in" or "We came all the way from Colorado to have some of your nuts."

No comments: