Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Help Tony Get a Xbox 360

Here's the deal, you know all those banner ads you see all the time. You know, the ones that say like, get a free iPod and what not. Well I thought, why not try one. I wanna see if they are indeed true. I've seen stories about these websites on NBC News and on The Screen Savers. It seemed to work fine for them, so lets see if it works for me. The way these sites work is, you have to complete certain offers to get your free item. The the companies that supply the offers pay these sites to send them new customers. The money they get is more then enough to give away free stuff. So for example, I picked the video game rental company GameFly. I sign up for a trial version of Gamefly, then they pay this website for refering me. The website can then use part of that money to give me my gift. I don't really like iPods, so in this case I picked a Xbox 360. I also picked the referral option, so I only have to complete one offer. The catch is that I need to refer other people, and they need to complete atleast one offer too. Many of the offers are either free, but you have to pay for shipping, or you just have to sign up for a trial version of something for a small price. If anything, I'll pay you back the money you spent. The way I figure, it's better to pay around $90 for small things and get an item worth almost $500. Then to just pay the $500 for the item. So this is where you come in. Just follow this link,

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4678775

then enter your email. Before you hit the sign me up button, make sure it says

"You were referred by HitnRunTony@Yahoo.com"

above of where you put your email. If it doesn't, come back and click on the link again. Once you're signed up, you can start looking at what offer to complete. Make sure you read the requirements before you pick the offer. If you have any questions, just let me know. Alright, thanks for your help, and hopefully next time you see me, I'll have a brand new Xbox 360. Which you can come over and play anytime of course lol.

No comments: